Wanted: Web Designer
We are currently looking to interview for a Web Designer to join our growing marketing agency. You’ll be creating websites and pages for our diverse client base, including the design, layout and construction in WordPress for any new and existing projects.
Working with the Operations Director and our creative team you will be responsible for Web Design activities including:
- Creating visually stunning website designs
- Building websites and web pages in WordPress
- Supporting existing and new websites
- Producing sample sites
- Testing websites built by yourself and other members of the team as part of our internal testing phase on projects
- Meeting with clients to discuss requirements and/or project progress
- Demonstrating and receiving feedback about draft and test sites
- Keeping up-to-date with recent technological and software developments
- Producing products that are user-friendly, mobile responsive, effective and appealing
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team
This job role has the following requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of Web Design and WordPress experience
- Experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to hear from you, so send us your CV and a link to your portfolio.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and show us your talent.