28th February 2019 | 12:30 – 14:30 | South Coast Marketing Professionals UK
Would you like to go to a networking event that’s NOT about selling to each other? South Coast Marketing Professionals UK is just that!
The event has been designed to help you build lasting relationships and share industry advice. It’s open to marketeers of all shapes of sizes, so whether you’re a freelancer, part of an in-house marketing team, or are interested in marketing in general then this is the place to be.
There will a chance to get to know your fellow marketers, as well as listen to talks from industry leading professionals Kerri L Watt of Rising Tide Media and our very own MD David Harris.
David will be delving into the world of social media algorithms, discussing:
- How algorithms have changed over the last 6 months
- What they mean to marketers
- How they differ from platform to platform
- Under the hood of the top 4 algorithms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
Kerri will be talking about how to:
- Boost your credibility and become known as an industry expert
- Discover how to position yourself as an authority
- Use simple tactics to gain authority status… fast!
We hope to see you there!
When, where and how much?
- Thursday 28th February – 12.30pm – 2.30pm
- Brewhouse and Kitchen in Southampton
- The ticket price of £10 and includes a light lunch
To find out more and to book your place click here.